Most Powerful & Influential Woman Award
America’s workplace has been and continues to be dominated by men especially in the area of leadership. Women are significantly underrepresented in executive ranks. However, there are women who have overcome barriers to climb to the top. The National Diversity Council seeks to recognize and honor these women who have not only achieved personal success but have made it possible for others to more easily follow in their footsteps.
- Provides leadership excellence in the public and/or private sectors
- Sustains a record of accomplishments and/or contributions to field of work throughout scope of her career
- Has clout within her organization in terms of significant impact on revenues, profitability, and/or direction of the organization
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to community well-being and/or high visibility in the community
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence
- Submit individual's name, company name and job title (if applicable)
- Submit, in bullet point form, the reasons why the individual should be considered based on the criteria listed above
- If you have any questions please contact Jalyn Radziminski at [email protected]
- To nominate someone, please click Nominate below and fill out our form
- The deadline for nominations is September 5, 2018
Takes you to National Diversity Awards
Sort A-Z by:
Sorry, no results found. Please try your search again.