Young Leader in Diversity & Inclusion Award
The National Diversity Council seeks not only to uphold and promote the principles of diversity and leadership but also seeks to recognize those individuals who personify those principles. The Young Leader in D&IAward is designed to recognize young leaders who have made a difference through their achievements and exemplify the ability to excel in thediversity and inclusion field.
- Exudes passion for advocating and supporting diversity and inclusion efforts in the workplace and community
- Serves as a leader within his or her local community via volunteerism, service, and participation in community organizations and/or events
- Exhibits high performance and goes above and beyond within his or her current organization
- Must have entered the workforce within the past 10 years to be considered for this award
- Submit individual's name, company name and job title (if applicable)
- Submit, in bullet point form, the reasons why the individual should be considered based on the criteria listed above
- If you have any questions please contact Jalyn Radziminski at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To nominate someone, please click Nominate below and fill out our form
- The deadline for nominations is September 5, 2018
Takes you to National Diversity Awards
Sort A-Z by:
Sorry, no results found. Please try your search again.